Wouldn’t it be awesome if you could download an app that gave you money?
In fact, there are several apps that pay you to use them, helping you sock away some extra cash here and there for a rainy day.
You aren’t going to become a millionaire overnight or anything, but every little bit helps.
Whether you’re saving for a cruise or you just want to chip away at your student loan debt, each of these apps will help you reach your goals, a little at a time.
1. Surveys on the Go
This app is wonderful!
And really fun to use too!
All you have to do is participate in various surveys.
Some of them ask for your opinion on certain issues or products.
You earn more for every one you take part it.
The pay ranges from 25 cents to $5, but most surveys pay $1.
Take a few every day and you could be putting away close to $100 per month.
- The Apps Every Fit Girl Needs in 2016 ...
- Get Educated 👩🏻🎓 with These 👍🏼 19 IPad Apps 🖥 ...
- 💵 Try These Apps if You Want to Earn Some Cash 💰 ...
- 7 Apps 📱That'll Help You 👆🏼 Feel More 👐🏼 like an Adult 💁🏻💁🏼💁🏿💁🏽 ...
- The Best Apps for Girls with Allergies ...
- The Apps That Make up a Student's Survival Kit ...