The Centers for Disease Control has deemed insufficient sleep is a public health problem .
Despite the recommended 7-8 hours per night, CDC data reports that 30% US adults exist on 6 hours or less.
In conjunction with the CDC, Healthgrove compiled a list of the most sleep-deprived states in the US.
 The top 20 are:
1 West Virginia
15 North Carolina
16 New York
Good sleep is absolutely vital to your health and well being.
If you aren’t getting enough or the quality is poor, these sleep help and sleep tracking apps will surely aid changing that.
This is a sleep analysis app that helps you fall asleep and then wake up feeling refreshed without the associated grogginess that comes with waking up while in a very deep sleep.
It wakes you when you are in a lighter phase of your sleep cycle, which makes waking up a lot easier.
- The Apple Apps You Need for a Perfect Christmas ...
- 7 Apps You Need to save Money on Groceries ...
- 7 Android Apps to Help You Sleep ...
- 7 Apps That Help You Sleep Better ...
- Awesome Apple Watch Inspo for People Who Are considering Buying It ...
- 7 Genius Apps That'll Increase Any Girl's Bank Account 💰💰💰 ...