The Centers for Disease Control has deemed insufficient sleep is a public health problem .
Despite the recommended 7-8 hours per night, CDC data reports that 30% US adults exist on 6 hours or less.
In conjunction with the CDC, Healthgrove compiled a list of the most sleep-deprived states in the US.
 The top 20 are:
1 West Virginia
16 New York
Good sleep is absolutely vital to your health and well being.
If you aren’t getting enough or the quality is poor, these sleep help and sleep tracking apps will surely aid changing that.
This is a sleep analysis app that helps you fall asleep and then wake up feeling refreshed without the associated grogginess that comes with waking up while in a very deep sleep.
It wakes you when you are in a lighter phase of your sleep cycle, which makes waking up a lot easier.
- 7 Apps That Help You Sleep Better ...
- Foodie 🍎🍇🍋 Photographers That'll Leave You Hungry 😋 for More ...
- 7 Android Apps to Help You Sleep ...
- 7 Useful Apps to Help You Sleep ...
- The Apple Apps You Need for a Perfect Christmas ...
- 7 Apps for People Who Want to Sound Smarter 🤓 and Increase Their Vocab 🗯 ...