Thankfully for all of us, there are tons of apps for surviving college.
I know, there’s an app for pretty much anything nowadays!
When it’s not busy being the best time of your life, college can also be insanely stressful.
There’s schoolwork, extracurricular activities, maintaining a social life, etc.
How does everyone do it?!
If you need some help, check out these apps for surviving college.
I’m sure they’ll be of great use to you!
On iTunes: itunes.apple.com
BenchPrep is definitely one of the best apps for surviving college.
It offers test prep courses for GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, ACT, and 50+ more tests.
Just reading those test names already makes me cringe!
But the apps platform is adaptive, fun and effortless!
The app includes hundreds of practice questions, flashcards, in-app purchases, and almost 600 study lessons.
Go ahead and start picking your brain!
- You Need Sleep Aid Apps 📱 if You Live 🌎 in One of the Sleepless 😴 US States 🗺 ...
- 7 Awesome Apps for Book Lovers ...
- 7 Awesome Apps Every Good Writer Needs to Have ...
- 7 Fab Apps for a College Student ...
- 7 Awesome Messaging Apps You Should Download ...
- Apps That'll Make College a Total Breeze 😎 ...